A South Carolina native, Stephanie joined Ballentine Capital Advisors in 2013. She brings over ten years of experience in providing client service and financial planning to her role as Financial Planning Analyst & Client Services Specialist. Over the years, Stephanie has assisted our advisors and worked closely with clients to examine and prepare custom strategies to determine how to best accomplish clients’ financial goals. She takes great pride in simplifying the financial planning process for clients and helping to provide peace of mind.
Having moved to Oregon in 2022, Stephanie and her boyfriend like to spend their spare time exploring their new home. She’s passionate about the outdoors and enjoys hiking, kayaking, and gardening. When not outside, she can be found reading, attending a concert, or trying out new vegetarian recipes. She also enjoys traveling as much as possible, with some of her most memorable trips being New Zealand, Japan, and backpacking to Havasu Falls.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM
- Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorTM
- Financial Paraplanner Qualified ProfessionalTM
- Oregon Insurance Producer License in Life and Health
- Bachelor’s Degree – College of Charleston
Contact Stephanie for
- Financial Analysis
- Investment Analysis
- Tax Analysis
- Insurance Analysis
- Client Services and General Questions
- Distribution Services
- Investment Account Processing
- Insurance Services