Cameron is the Associate Wealth Advisor at Ballentine Capital Advisors. He was born and raised right here in upstate SC, even though he spent most of his time traveling the country racing motocross. He accomplished a lot in his racing career, including winning 15 amateur national championships, being sponsored by companies such as Monster Energy & Kawasaki, and even graduating from Clemson University in 3 years. Now, he has transitioned into his professional career as a Wealth Advisor. His passion is working with clients to achieve their life goals-one step at a time. He believes that with long term planning and investment goals anything is possible.
- FINRA SIE
- FINRA Series 65
- South Carolina Life, Accident, and Health Insurance
- Georgia Life, Accident, and Health Insurance
- BB&T Emerging Leaders Certification
- Clemson University – BS, Economics & Management
- University of Georgia – CFP Certification Education