Get your FREE copy of The Guide to Taxes and Your Retirement mailed directly to you! Just fill out the form below.
This 3-panel, 6-sided reference guide helps to explain key concepts everyone must consider:
- Why good retirement tax planning starts in the 50s
- Funding Roth IRAs and making Roth conversions now
- How to really use HSAs to pay for medical expenses in retirement
- What a “distribution optimization strategy” is and why you need one
- When should you really claim Social Security?
- How to fund health insurance in an early retirement
- Why tax planning is critical to early retirement
- Medicare’s unseen tax surcharges for retirees
- Why clients need to understand RMDs long before age 70
- How you can be tax-efficient about your charitable giving
- Estate planning tax issues that have nothing to do with exemptions
- Why you need to think about estate planning too
- What to consider when it comes to inheriting an IRA