J. Bryan Ballentine CFP®, CRPC®
Bryan is the president and founder of Ballentine Capital Advisors. As a Certified Financial Planner® and Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor℠, Bryan’s passion lies in helping his clients navigate their financial life and helping them to ultimately achieve their greatest financial goals.
With almost 15 years of experience, he guides his clients based on the principles of objectivity, independence, and client-centered financial planning, focusing extensively on retirement and investment issues such as retirement income planning, IRA rollovers, employer qualified plans (401k, profit sharing, etc), investment management, and tax planning strategies.
Today, Bryan works with a select private client group and certain businesses to provide independent advice and services regarding retirement and investment planning.
Bryan believes strongly in the management of individual behavioral mistakes that are often made in traditional financial and investment planning.
Certified Financial Planner, CFP®
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor, CRPC®
- Million Dollar Round Table, Court of the Table
Professional Association Memberships
- Greenville Estate Planning Council
- Financial Planning Association
- Registered Representative of Triad Advisors, member FINRA/SIPC
- FINRA registrations include SERIES 7, 24, 63 and 65
- South Carolina State Insurance License for Life, Health, Variable Life and Annuity
- North Carolina State Insurance License for Life, Health, Variable
- Georgia State Insurance License for Life and Health,
- Alabama State Insurance License for Life and Health,
Awards and Honors
- Voted Greenville’s Best & Brightest, Greenville Magazine, 2002
- Top Financial Planning Firms, GSA Business, February 2007
- Regularly featured on ETV Radio’s South Carolina Business Review
- University of South Carolina – Bachelors Degree
Personal & Community Involvement
- Married with 2 great kids
- Former Board member of Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Former Treasurer of Abiding Peace Lutheran Church
- Former Chairman and Board Member of Eastside YMCA and metro board member
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck